Written Exam Batches
- Airforce (X-Y) group Fresh batches start on: 29th March(Monday).
- UPSC CDS new batches start on: 2nd March(Monday).
- Airforce (X-Y) group online test series start on: 2nd March(Monday).
- NDA Crash Course with Test Series start on: 20thJanuary(Monday).
- Navy (SSR+AA) new batches start on: 21st October(Monday).
6 months (or 1 attempt)
1 year (or 2 attempts).
Click here to register
Ask Question To Our Expert-Get AnswersGet Answers
Click here for inquiry
Click here to download
NDA 2 2019 answer key for all sets register
Click here to register
- Senaabhyas has a 30% selection rate and has given many All India Ranks.
Service Selection Board
Services Selection Board, commonly known as ‘SSB Interview’, is a Personality and Intelligence Assessment Test is conducted specifically to analyze the potential and compatibility of candidates for commission into the Armed Forces of India as officers. The interview process is usually spread over a span of five days. It consists of a series of scientific and time tested psychological testing techniques.
The prime aim of selection system in SSB is to explore the potential of a candidate, which is must for becoming an officer in armed forces. In order to be fair, the system consists of three different and independent techniques. Each technique grades and evaluates the qualities which are essential for defence services by allowing least time and under stressful condition, which is the practical requirement for an officer during emergencies like wars. These three are as follows:
- Psychological Test: These are carried out by specially trained psychologist in a given time frame.
- GTO’s Tests: These tests are carried out face to face on the ground in which the testing officer judges the qualities based on the performance shown by candidates on ground, under stress.
- Interviewing Officer's Test: The President or Deputy President interviews the candidate. He evaluates the traits of personality of the candidate. The interviewing officer generally divides his method of interview into two parts. One is the generic test. Where the interviewer puts up the Routine questions. The other one is a situation based test.
All three tests are conducted independently.
|Services||SSB Center Location||Name of SSB Center|
|Allahabad, UP||Selection Centre East (SCE)|
|Bhopal, MP||Selection Centre Central (SCC)|
|Bangalore, KA||Selection Centre South (SCS)|
|Ropar, PB (proposed)||Selection Centre North (SCN)|
|Bhopal, MP||33 SSB, SCC|
|Bangalore, KA||12 SSB, SCS|
|Coimbatore, TN||Naval Selection Board (NSB), Agrani|
|Visakhapatnam, AP||NSB Visakhapatnam|
|Dehradun, UK||1 AFSB|
|Mysore, KA||2 AFSB|
|Gandhinagar, GJ||3 AFSB|
|Varanasi, UP||4 AFSB|