Written Exam Batches
- Airforce (X-Y) group Fresh batches start on: 29th March(Monday).
- UPSC CDS new batches start on: 2nd March(Monday).
- Airforce (X-Y) group online test series start on: 2nd March(Monday).
- NDA Crash Course with Test Series start on: 20thJanuary(Monday).
- Navy (SSR+AA) new batches start on: 21st October(Monday).
6 months (or 1 attempt)
1 year (or 2 attempts).
Click here to register
- Senaabhyas has a 30% selection rate and has given many All India Ranks.
Outdoor GTO and Physical Training
The first outdoor task in GTO task in SSB interview. PGT is about set of obstacles in ground in a specified area in that you and your team members should cross each obstacle defined by set of rules. Also while crossing those obstacles we should carry a load. To cross those obstacles, some helping materials are given by the G.T.O. i.e. Balli (wooden log), Plank, and rope to tie these. The difficulty of the task increases from one obstacle to another in a progressive manner. So it is named as Progressive Group Task. Authentic Outdoor Ground made as per the exact specifications of SSB, for Group Obstacle Tasks and Physical Conditioning. The GTO ground at Senaabhyas defence coaching Institute is pertinently located in the city of taj Agra.